Tuesday 25 March 2014

The Art of Sculpting Your BODY!


 WHEN I WAS STRUGGLING MYSELF TO LOOSE WEIGHT AND GET IN SHAPE, I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS ME.

Its just my body type, and I will never look athletic, lean and have great abs. After all, it was easier to accept that change is unnecessary, than it is to work hard and defy all mental blocks.
I laugh at myself now reflecting on those years. As I started my fitness journey, I realized how much science and creativity play equal parts in sculpting and molding your body. Yes, I said sculpting your body. You see, your body is like a mould. What you really need to figure out is, what your mould is made of. Then you need to envision your painting and apply the appropriate steps to create your artistry.
Arms Toned
In my case, I was fairly proportioned all over, except with my arms being on the heavier side. Whatever I’d do, I felt my arms just kept getting bigger. It is, or was my weak spot. With time, I learned that I too can have great toned arms as those women in fitness magazines…

 I JUST HAD TO TRAIN THEM, AND TRAIN THEM HARD I DID. & WITH TIME, THEY BECAME MY GREATEST ASSETS.

Many women I encounter complain about their thighs and/or abs. I always tell my clients that what you perceive to be your weakest area can surely become your greatest asset. You see, the more energy you put into something, the more you transform and change it. All you need is the right framework to get you from the first step to the last.
Workout
For myself, I realized with time, I needed to work out my arms twice a week. Knowing that the minute I indulge in too many calories will go soaring to my arms, keeps me in check.
Here is a Sample my workout for Arms:
Note: Always warm-up. Please gage the weights for your own fitness level. I had to work up to the weights I use to get stronger, so make sure you increase your weights by 10% every week.
Warm-up
Skip 5 minutes
Arm Circles with 5lb dumbbell in each hand (to warm up shoulders)
Shoulders:
Shoulder Press – 45-60 Seconds rest in between sets.
15lb Shouler Press for 15 reps
20lb Shoulder Press for 10 Reps
25lb Shoulder Press for 8 Reps
20lb Shoulder Press for 15 Reps
Single Arm Lateral Raises – Switch sides in between sets (not longer)
12lb Lateral raise for 10 Reps
10lb Lateral raise for 12 Reps
8lb Lateral raise for 15 Reps
12 lb Lateral Raise for 12 Reps
Rear Delt Machine
45lb for 15 Reps and 4 Sets
Single Arm Shoulder Press – Switch sides between sets
25lb Shoulder Press for 8-10 Reps and 4 Sets
Biceps
25lb bar and curl for 15 – 20 Reps
30-35lb bar and curl for 12-15 Reps
25lb bar and curl for 25 Reps
30-35lb bar and curl for 15 Reps
15 lb bar bell or 8 lb dumbells – 100 Reps (this is a target goal)
Triceps
Rope Extension
15lb for 100 Reps
25lb for 25 Reps and 3 Sets

Skull Crushers
35-45lb bar bell and 10-15 Reps for 4 Sets
!

No comments:

Facebook Shopping Fraud Exposed | How To Report/Complaint Against Online Fraud | Tips To Avoid Fraud

  #FacebookScam #CyberCrime #HowtoReportFakeSeller #FraudInPakistan https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99tjea38J7k